i'm back from the tunnel competition! this is a photo of my team, team eos, playing in the gigantic paraclete wind tunnel over the weekend. we didn't win (and didn't expect to), but we did great and better than we expected. plus, we learned lots... and had SO much fun! yay for our all girl team!
and we haven't been able to leave for our vacation yet, but hope to in the next day or so. due to summer break, availabilites on the air force planes are limited, so we have to have some patience... but soon enough i hope to be in a faraway land soaking up lots of wonderful sights and sounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so amazed with your team and competition. Good job.
ReplyDeleteI did a wind tunnel in Orlando, and the only thing I was skilled enough to do was keep from drooling ALL OVER the place. It is MUCH MORE DIFFICULT than it looks, so I am thoroughly impressed!
ReplyDelete